Looking for a career in coaching or ways to learn further? Check out the available roles and other important notices below.
Keen to join the CoachForce network (and coach the coaches)?
Squash New Zealand are always on the lookout for suitably experienced coaches to join the CoachForce network as a facilitator.
Ideal coaches will:
- Possess experience in teaching, planning, coordinating and delivering learning opportunities.
- Have attended Extension Module 2: How to Coach.
- Be currently coaching players that correspond with the module(s) in which they wish to facilitate. For example, a coach facilitating the Club Youth Module 4 will be familiar in coaching playes aged between 13 and 19 years.
- Proactively support and use the national squash coaching resources (for Kiwi Squash and SquashStart programmes).
- Follow the Squash New Zealand Coaching Code of Ethics.
- Promote the range of national coach development opportunities within their community.
- Seek continuous professional development where practical.
- Have excellent communication and administration skills.
To discuss opportunities to join the CoachForce network get in touch.
If you would like to advertise your coaching opportunity here please contact Squash New Zealand